Well, Madie is spending the night away from home for the first time. She packed her bag last night and it included 5 pairs of shoes, 5 dresses, 1 princess crown, and other essentials for an overnight trip.
Michael David and I had a date tonight. He put hairspray in his hair and cologne on for his big night. We ate at Carraba's, went to Michael's and Target, and then saw the movie "Fly Me to the Moon." Mike had to work the Rave, so he was able to join for a little while.
I called to check on Madie after the movie, and she was having a blast. They had played dress up, watch Sponge Bob, wrestled, played on the computer, had a popcorn fight, and ate pizza. Tomorrow they are planning on swimming and enjoying the beautiful weather we have here.
Michael David is a bit lonely without his sister here. I suspect that he will want to sleep with me tonight considering he and his sis always sleep together. They are so close and I know he really misses her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carrie!!!!Are you not just the coolest! Of course you are! You know when I pack for an overnighter a tiarra is just essential! Love your blog!
Post a Comment