Sunday, September 7, 2008
New Neighbors
We met our new neighbors today. They are renting the Marise's home next door and are stationed here for 2 years. They just moved here from Texas. They have a son who is going into 4th grade and a daughter named Madie who is going into 1st grade at Pleasant Grove. They also have an English Bulldog named Bella (same as our cat). I can't believe the similarities. I am a little leary of letting Madie get to close to her new neighbor. The little girl doesn't seem to like school and I don't want Madie hanging out with someone like that. We will just have to closely watch and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carrie,
I think I figured out how to comment. I have to be on my big computer and not the laptop...Dont know why? oh well! Bye xoxo
I know what you mean...it would be terrible to have someone come in with a bad attitude and share it with you...bummers!And I know about the Mint Oreo's-that is one deadly addiction...Hey! I just heard from Jennifer...does she have a blog or how can I get in touch with her? How cool is this?
Post a Comment